Welcome to AZNOW PAC! The following candidates are doing great work and we strongly believe in their ability to move Arizona forward.
2018 State and Local Endorsements
In order of office sought and name
2018 National Recommendations
AZNOW PAC Supports and Recommends the following Candidates
In its evaluation of endorsement requests, the committee looks for information on where the candidate stands with respect to NOW's six core issues. In no particular order, those issues are
- Reproductive Rights
- Economic Justice
- Ending Violence Against Women
- Racial Justice
- LGBT Rights
- Constitutional Equality
The strength of our support lies in the support of our members and the enthusiasm and energy they bring to the causes and campaigns they believe in. All Arizona candidates seeking AZNOW PAC endorsement should fill out the questionnaire appropriate for their office. Some candidates may be asked for a follow-up interview.
The Endorsement Process is as Follows
• Complete and submit the on-line questionnaire for national candidates if you are a national candidate or for state/local candidates if you are a state/local candidate these are also available via the candidates link atop of this page
• You may optionally print and mail your completed questionnaire to the following address: PO Box 32336, Phoenix, AZ 85064
• You may also print and scan your completed questionnaire to the following email address (replace " at " with "@"): pac at aznow.org
• Please feel free to call or contact us regarding the status of your request. You can reach us at (623) 295-9706 and using the email address above or emailing policyspokesperson at aznow.org
On behalf of the committtee, we sincerely thank you for running for office!
The Committee is comprised of a handful of members representing chapters throughout the state. The committee meets regularly in person and electronically to review endorsement requests and address other inquries. For more information please use the form provided here or email pac at aznow.org
About the PAC
The Arizona National Organization for Women Political Action Committee is independent of the Arizona National Organization for Women (AZNOW). The opinions and recommendations expressed here are solely those of AZNOW PAC.